First, let me explain the difference between headshots and personal branding images. A headshot is an image showing your professional yet approachable personality. Branding images, on the other hand, depict the work you do and gives a little insight into your regular work life to your customers. This approach makes you connect with your clients more. It makes them feel familiar with your work and your personality.
A headshot is not just merely a picture of you. It represents your brand, your personality and your professionalism in your career. I understand that most people feel intimidated by the thought of having their headshots captured. But having a professional headshot photographer who can put you at ease, bring out your natural smile and capture your personality is going to be a game-changer for you.
A professional photographer knows how to position you, how to light you, and chooses the best backdrop that compliments your outfit. If you are in the business world and want your customers to know about you and your work, personal branding images are the way to go. Contact us to see how we can help design your branding session.
Using headshots & branding images to market your services
We know how social media has been playing the most important role in advertising and promoting professional services. Having a headshot that can make an impact on your ideal clients has become a must.
You might also need to have marketing materials to promote yourself and your brand on every social media outlet. Here’s where branding images come into play.
Tips on elevating your business with your headshots
- Use your best headshot as the profile picture for your Facebook business page.
- Use an image from your branding session with your information as your Facebook business page cover photo. This image should tell your potential clients about your location, what you do and how to contact you.
- Don’t forget to utilize the LinkedIn profile. Upload your headshot to your profile and add info about your business. You can now create a business page on LinkedIn. You can also use your branding images for marketing on LinkedIn.
- Have your business cards made with a beautiful and personable headshot of you. That way people can see the face behind the business rather than just a phone number and website info.
- Post one or two images each week from your branding session and stay on top of the head for your followers.
- Upload your headshot and your team headshots (if you have a team) and write an introduction post explaining what each team member does and a fun fact about them. This gives a more personable feel to your potential clients and they remember fun things better than just contact info.
I hope this gives you an insight into how important professional headshots and personal branding images are. For professional headshots and branding sessions in College Station and Bryan, TX, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and I will get in touch with you as soon as I can.